Fresh admissions are normally taken to class Preparatory (Prep). Admissions to other classes are done only to fill vacancies, should they occur.
- Right of admission is reserved with the School Management.
- As a Christian Minority institution the school gives special consideration to Catholic students.
- Depending on the availability of seats certain preference will be given to the children of the staff, brothers/sisters of students studying at present in St. Xavier´s School, Behror and girls in general.
- The School does not accept any type of donation for admission. Do not entertain anyone promising to secure a seat for your ward.
Admission to PREP
- Application forms are normally issued from school office in the second half of January every year.
- Children applying for Prep should fulfill the minimum age requirement of 4 years as on 31st March.
- Attested copy of the Birth Certificate should be attached to the application form and the original Birth Certificate should be presented at the time of admission (if selected) for verification.
- Parents are advised to make sure that they enter the correct date of birth of their wards in the application form. At the time of admission parents must sign an age declaration form certifying that at no time and under no circumstances will any request be made for a change in the date of birth.
- No admission test will be conducted for admission to class Prep. However the applicant along with the parents may be called for short verification session with the Admission Committee.
Admission to Other Classes
- Admissions to other classes are done only to fill vacancies, should they occur.
- Information regarding available vacancies, the date of issue of application forms, etc. will be displayed on the school notice board as well as on the school website from time to time.
- Admissions will be granted on the basis of performance in the admission test.
- No student will be admitted without the Transfer Certificate from the previous school.